[ST:FAB] Re: Star Trek XI- has anyone seen it yet?

  • From: WanderingPath@xxxxxxx
  • To: stfab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 05:28:33 EDT

Just one criticism... while I might agree with the sentiment... but Gene's
ashes were spread into space, so I don't think he really has a grave to
roll in  now. Just a technical thing.
In a message dated 5/9/2009 12:26:37 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
Trancegemini26@xxxxxxx writes:

if you ask me, it could of been better. i mean uhura sleeping  with kirk?
what the hell was that about? they lost touch with roddenberrys  vision, hes
probably rolling in his grave about now.

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. _See  yours in just 2 easy  steps!_

**************Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.