[ST:FAB] Re: Star Trek XI- has anyone seen it yet?

In a message dated 5/9/2009 1:41:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
CmdrCulkin@xxxxxxx writes:

Actually he Kirk never slept with Uhura, though he tried...Spock was  the
one tied to her somehow...yes they shared a kiss, more is implied but  leaves
it to the imagination. And I mean do we REALLY know what spock was like  at
the Academy??? Is it written somewhere???

Spock was 'betrothed' to T'Pring, which stabilized any adolescent needs of
Pon Farr until the "agreed upon time".  he wouldn't have been knocking back
 with anyone
**************Remember Mom this Mother's Day! Find a florist near you now.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000006)