[statisticalgenetics] Thanks Gib & need volunteers

  • From: Guo-Bo Chen <guobo.chen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Statistical Genetics <statisticalgenetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 06:16:03 +0000

Hi folks,
Having been organised the Statistical Genetics Journal Club for more than 1.5
years, Mr Gibran Hemani has made a very difficult decision: retiring from the
position at 5PM today.  I was fortunately nominated and successfully succeeded
Gib's position—because I was the only candidate--to take care of the journal
club in the future.

The first problem I have is that we are running out of volunteers.

Would anybody be so kind to sign the doodle form up for the next Tuesday?
http://www.doodle.com/2pbz3q8cghmhnwb2fi3wmv86/admin#table

Except for sending the paper to me instead, nothing else seems be different
from what Gib has established.

Thanks again for Gib's contribution.

Regards
Guo-Bo
guobo.chen@xxxxxxxxx
Tel. +61.7.3346.6430
The Queensland Brain Institute, QBI Building (#79)
University of Queensland, St Lucia, QLD 4072, Australia
http://www.complextraitgenomics.com<http://www.complextraitgenomics.com/>