[statisticalgenetics] Thank you for participating

  • From: Guo-Bo Chen <guobo.chen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Statistical Genetics <statisticalgenetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 00:52:20 +0000

Dear all,
There are no journal club talks for the rest of the year.
Thanks all of you, who gave nice talks, and who raised nerdy questions. Of
course, we should remember all those cakes who accompanied us and at the end
sacrificed themselves every Tuesday.
See you on our cake-eating theme party next year.

Regards
Guo-Bo
guobo.chen@xxxxxxxxx
Tel. +61.7.3346.6048
The Queensland Brain Institute, QBI Building (#79)
The University of Queensland, St Lucia, QLD 4072, Australia
http://www.cnsgenomics.com