[statisticalgenetics] Reminder: Journal club - 17/5/12

  • From: Gibran Hemani <g.hemani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "statisticalgenetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <statisticalgenetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 01:11:03 +0000

Dear all

Just a quick reminder about tomorrow's journal club. Details are below.

Ok, see you there!

Gib

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gibran Hemani <g.hemani@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:g.hemani@xxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: Journal club - 17/5/12
Date: 11 May 2012 5:49:45 PM AEST
To:
"statisticalgenetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:statisticalgenetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<statisticalgenetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:statisticalgenetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

Dear All,

Beben Benyamin is our presenter for the next journal club. He has chosen the
following paper:

"Type 2 diabetes risk alleles demonstrate extreme directional differentiation
among human populations, compared to other diseases"
Chen et al (2012)
PLoS genetics 8:4 e1002621

As usual -
Time: 11am Thursday 17th May