[statisticalgenetics] Fwd: Journal club - 12/07/2012

  • From: Gibran Hemani <g.hemani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "statisticalgenetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <statisticalgenetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 04:24:13 +0000

Following the meeting, a note from Tom:

Here is the paper by Bruce Walsh and Mark Blows I mentioned. Gives a great
overview of the history and theory behind constraints in G, also references
several different proposed methodologies (including Kirkpatrick 2009) for
measuring constraint.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4674736/Walsh%20and%20Blows%202009.pdf

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gibran Hemani <g.hemani@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [statisticalgenetics] Journal club - 12/07/2012
Date: 9 July 2012 9:15:40 AM AEST
To: "statisticalgenetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <statisticalgenetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

*NOTE* there is a change of venue for this week only (3rd floor seminar room
instead of 7th floor)

Dear all

I'll be presenting this week's journal club, the paper will be:

"Coevolution in multidimensional trait space favours escape from parasites and
pathogens"
Gilman et al 2012
Nature 483:7389 328-330

Downloads -