[statisticalgenetics] Call for speakers!

  • From: Gibran Hemani <g.hemani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "statisticalgenetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <statisticalgenetics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 01:36:00 +0000

Hi all

Many thanks to all who have presented and volunteered so far. I've quite
enjoyed these meetings and found them pretty useful, so I hope they can
continue. We have speakers lined up for the next few weeks but more volunteers
are required from 14th June onwards!

I have updated the doodle poll, please follow the link below and sign up:

Just as an aside - please do pass this message on to anyone else who you think
might be interested, they will be able to join the list very easily, they just
need to send an email to:

with "Subscribe" as the email's subject and the body left blank. Alternatively
get them in touch with me and I will happily add their names to the list. We'll
continue to meet every Thursday at 11am (7th floor seminar room in the QBI
building (building 79) on St Lucia campus).

See you soon