[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick - TheCodeCracker Edition

  • From: ck raju <ck.thrissur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 21:42:13 +0530

Was in Delhi for the weekend. Just returned after discussing on
accreditation issues with the top experts in NBA. Our stand of
aggresively promoting Free Software projects and even in seminars has
been deeply admired and appreciated. Participation in mailing lists
has been pleaded to be accorded more weightage than discussion with
"industry experts". Publishing Free Software may also be henceforth
qualified as research work. Missed out on all the posts for three
days. For any kind of technical assistance, requests will usually be
obliged. The question uppermost with us should be what new benefits
does the new request bring in and what problems it solves.

--
CK Raju

Wiki: http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram