[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick - TheCodeCracker Edition

  • From: "Manu Krishnan T.V" <tvmanukrishnan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 18:55:59 +0530

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 6:30 PM, ck raju <ck.thrissur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Manu, these are my opinions from my experience. I announce the link
> and a time frame for its availability. There used to be no confusion
> and many used to download info. I never used to think of approaching
> server chaps for eternal help. And DC used to be my first search
> engine.
>
> If it works, its fine. A local repo will be a great help too. But the
problem is that for enabling CD++, many ports need to be opened and that
will be a headache for CNC in the present situation and so, there are
chances that the idea will be postponed indefinitely.

What I was thinking was a quick response, so that we have something working!

--
Regards,
Tvm a.k.a Bizzard

Find me @ Bizzard's Hackshop - http://www.bizzard.info/

Quote: I'm not a HANDSOME guy. But I can give my HAND to SOME one who needs
help. Beauty is in heart, not in face..!! - A.P.J Abdul Kalam

Our IRC channel #mes-fsug at irc.freenode.net. Webpage for GNULabs @ MESCE is
at http://gnulabs.org/mesce/