[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick - TheCodeCracker Edition

  • From: ck raju <ck.thrissur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 09:00:21 -0400

Manu, these are my opinions from my experience. I announce the link
and a time frame for its availability. There used to be no confusion
and many used to download info. I never used to think of approaching
server chaps for eternal help. And DC used to be my first search
engine.

--
CK Raju

Wiki: http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram