[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick - TheCodeCracker Edition

  • From: jinesh kj <jinesh.k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 15:12:31 +0530

About the content, in iiit we have a kind of system. There are sme
dedicated downloaders. Only they get to download torrents. Anyone can
request for content over msgboard and it is usually honoured.
Duplicate shares are encouraged to make sure enough sources are there.
All popular movies,games,serials,softwares are made available almost
instantly i should say. Other than dc, many like me run an ftp server
too. So that content is available irrespective of my presence in dc.
Jinesh

Our IRC channel #mes-fsug at irc.freenode.net. Webpage for GNULabs @ MESCE is
at http://gnulabs.org/mesce/
Wiki: http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram