[ssug-malappuram] [MES-FSUG] Re: Towards a Hack CAMP on Project GNU Radio.

  • From: raghesh <raghesh.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Musfir Mohammed <mohammed.musfir@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:40:29 +0530

Having looked into the project last two days with Musfir and Sajith
Sir, it seems this is a quite interesting project where students can
make contribution. We have already seen some areas to be understood
and to be explored. The hack camp suggested by Musfir would be a great
start in that direction.

Regards,

--
Raghesh