[spotters-illianaskywarn] Re: Conflicting projections.

  • From: Trey Bolinger <t.bolinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: spotters-illianaskywarn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 21:37:08 -0500

From what it looks like, its currently a big mass of rain, my guess is as
the temperatures go down overnight, and as the surface temperature cools,
we'll run into just wet roads, then it'll form into a slick mess. Then if
the freezing temps stay down, we'll get the s...sno... I can't say it, it's
the 4 letter word Keith doesn't like. SNOW. Oh no, I did it. Sorry Keith.
*grin*

Check it out: http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx

28 degrees currently outside. We'll see what happens.

I'll be on the 23 and the 444.350 when things get interesting. Still having
RFI issues on the 685 machine.

73 yall!

------
Mobile: (812) 264-3174