specurtin-committee Treasury Update

  • From: Ashwin Amarnath <ash_business@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 18:52:01 +0800

Hi Guys

I have attached the Treasury update for our committee so far. As you can
see, at the moment we have a good closing balance.However costs for the
event, banner and flyer, ipod shuffles are projecting at around $2000 which
puts our balance at $4000 after the event. I am focused and keen to get at
least a $1000 back from ticket sales which means selling 50 tickets at least
to keep our closing balance at a healthy $5000 from a treasury point of
view. So please do your best to upsell tickets wherever possible to all your
mechanical, chemical and petroleum engineering students. Winston/Ellie
please contact UWA for ticket sales.

P.S. There is another page on the treasury update pdf which shows other
expenses and please note SPE President's visit is sponsored by SPE but is
included in the Treasury update to reflect that we have taken action towards
this event since I will be processing this payment.

KEEP ALL RECEIPTS SO I CAN REINBURSE YOU AFTER THE EVENT!

Regards

Ashwin