specurtin-committee SPECSC alive after exams

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:00:48 +0800

Hey everyone,

I would like to hold one last meeting before the event on the 6th, just to
ensure that everything will run smoothly that evening.

We'll make it Wednesday next week, same time as always. Everyone should be
free then.

Also Kar, it shouldnt really matter if you cant book the library room
because EFY should be empty now that exams are over, but if you happen to be
at Curtin, feel free to book us the usual room.

A note to Ellie too, did you get the email from Adam? Theres gonna be a meet
up on the 30th of November in the evening with the UWA chapter. Will you be
able to come?

Winston

_____________________________

Winston Kosasih | Chapter President
SPE Curtin Student Chapter
Mobile: +61 (0) 406 887 195
Email: wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx
Email: winston.kosasih@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE : The information in this e-mail is confidential and
privileged; it is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named
as the recipient hereof. Disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
contents of this e-mail by persons other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please delete the original message and notify us by
return email or collect call immediately. Thank you.