specurtin-committee Re: [specurtin-committee] Re: Flyer

  • From: Ziad Zammar <ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:08:29 +0000

Hi All

Can everyone please send the new flyer that ashwin will be sending out shortly
instead because we need to have Key petroleum logo on it as its stated in
contract.

Thanks

Ziad Zammar
Society of Petroleum Engineers Curtin Student Chapter
Sponsorship Co-ordinator
Mobile: 0417990197
Email: ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx