specurtin-committee Re: flyer and banner for checking

  • From: Ziad Zammar <ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 01:57:25 +0000

Hey Guys

I have just lost my geology assignment, as its now corrupt on my usb disk..
does anyone know how I can retrieve the data? What a terrible morning. It keeps
telling me that I have to format my usb stick??? Very stupid but I have not
saved assignment and all logs anywhere else.

Also, I have just booked in the 8 cocktail tables with cloths and maybe an
little ornament on each..

I am trying to contact designer but I have made the decision to put

"a gateway to your career in the oil and gas industry" under our sponsors

and put the guild logo next to Key Petroleum logo.

Please advise me if anyone has any idea into how I can retrieve data off usb

Ziad Zammar
Society of Petroleum Engineers Curtin Student Chapter
Sponsorship Co-ordinator
Mobile: 0417990197
Email: ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx