specurtin-committee Re: flyer and banner for checking

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 09:30:36 +0800

It doesnt look too professional, as we would expect coming from the guy that
designed our event flyer but it should do for now. Wasnt the SPE and SPECSC
logo meant to be side by side with the rig poking up through the middle?
Design change?

Remember to put the department website up, just so it looks a tad bit more
professional.

Otherwise good work.

Winston