specurtin-committee Re: clubs day

  • From: Christopher Coman <c.coman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 08:42:31 +0000

Tuesday works for me :)

________________________________
From: specurtin-committee-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[specurtin-committee-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Winston Kosasih
[wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 March 2011 12:04
To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: specurtin-committee Re: clubs day

No worries Ellie. Hope you enjoy the trip.

Also guys, what do you think of changing to a Tuesday meeting at 1 or 2 before
the maths lecture like we had this week? I cant make it to a Wednesday 10 am
meeting this week since I have a court hearing I have to attend. If you guys
wanna keep the Wednesday time thats fine too, I will let you guys know what
needs to be discussed.

Regards
Winston

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Ellie Lock
<ellie.lock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ellie.lock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:
Hi guys,

Unfortunately i will not be able to attend the next meeting or the clubs day, I
will be in Kalgoorlie for the entire week.
Please accept my apologies and keep me updating.
Contact me if you need anything.
I have purchased 1 page of stickers ($5) to be printed out at the printing
place at curtin, I will give to Chris.
I will also hand over the tickets to sell for the UWA event.
If there is anything else please let me know,
Thanks
Ellie