specurtin-committee Re: URGENT: Dates for Activities

  • From: Ashwin Amarnath <ash_business@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 21:40:52 +0800

I did not read your email properly

If you require numbers then at Sundowner we probably had 20-25

Fattahi students only were just us committee members but overall including
staff prolly around 30

And the date for orientation day should be in your email just check back I m
pretty sure Lisa sent us all one or Gemma prolly did informing us of it.

Ashwin