specurtin-committee Re: Task List and Others

  • From: Tye Mckain <tye.mckain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 10:57:26 +0000

Hi guys

About networking night

When would i be able to get some flyers for the networking night? I can give
them to the second years in intro to petroleum.

Ive spoken to moffazzel about encouraging the event amongst the rest of the
second years in a petroleum lecture, he is fine with it.

Ill keep bringing it up closer to the date as a reminder in the lecture, so
hopefully lots will attend.

Can you give a list of the industry companies who will attend aswell as any
other information you think will make the event sound it more appealing

Regards

Tye