specurtin-committee Re: Menu

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 14:14:46 +0800

Yeah thats fine. I have modified it as below. I think this menu provides a
nice balance between class, small portions, gluten free foods, vegetarian
etc. Extra 8 menu Es just for safe measures. Also, regarding the drinks, we
decided that we would get our own drinks since it was much cheaper.

Cold Selections:
24 x Cocktail ribbon sandwiches
24 x Assorted cocktail sushi with pickled ginger and soy sauce
24 x Chive and murshroom frittata
24 x Smoked salmon and cream cheese pinwheels
24 x Nigiri selection including prawn, egg, salmon or tuna with wasabi
mayonnaise
24 x Flying fish roe gunkan
24 x Mini tandoori chicken wrap with cucumber raita

Hot Selections:
24 x Individual quiche selection
24 x Spinach and ricotta puffs
24 x Tandoori chicken roti with shredded carrot and mango chutney
24 x Nichirei tempura prawn with lemon dipping sauce
24 x Tempura oysters with crispy seafood and fried shallots
24 x Baked mushroom with fresh herbs and ricotta
24 x Parmesan crusted garlic oysters

Total: 28 x Menu E = 28 x $27.50 = $770.00

Tell me what you guys think.

Regards
Winston