specurtin-committee Re: Meeting Venue

  • From: Ellie Lock <ellie.lock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 02:04:39 +0000

I think were having it in the petroleum department.

If anyone needs a lift you can come to the new eng building and I will be here
ready to leave at 11.50

I can take 4 people.

If we all get there on time then we should be able to get it done. Sorry about
the tute winston. I had forgotten about this class. Does any one else have a