specurtin-committee Re: Meeting Agenda

  • From: Ziad Zammar <ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 23:24:33 +0000

Why are we having the meeting when we should really be attending the
presentation by the SPE president at 2?

You should be coming to that Winston as the SPE President. Correct me if I am
wrong?

???

Ziad Zammar
Society of Petroleum Engineers Curtin Student Chapter
Sponsorship Co-ordinator
Mobile: 0417990197
Email: ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx