specurtin-committee Re: Luncheon Speaker and other stuff

  • From: Ashwin Amarnath <ash_business@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 09:54:20 +0800

All done.

Ashwin Amarnath | Treasurer
SPE Curtin Student Chapter
Mobile: +61 (0) 425 621 396
Email: ash_business@xxxxxxxx

From: specurtin-committee-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:specurtin-committee-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Winston
Kosasih
Sent: Monday, 18 July 2011 9:54 PM
To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: specurtin-committee Re: Luncheon Speaker and other stuff

I forgot to add, Ashwin, can you send this to Mohammed please? I don't have
his email and this meeting will be his first one as a part of the team. We
will introduce him to everyone first thing on Wednesday.

Winston

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 9:51 PM, Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yes Ellie, and I have prepared the agenda as well; please find this
attached. The meeting will start at 12 PM, in the library. The speakers will
be discussed in the meeting so everything is under control.

Also, I want to let you guys know that I might not be in the committee this
semester after the re-election. As such I will not be attending the ball.
Please give my ticket to someone that will take full advantage of this event
and will definitely stay in the chapter.

I will see you all Wednesday in what may be the last meeting I chair.

Regards

Winston

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Ellie Lock
<ellie.lock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys,

When we had our meeting in the holidays we discussed having a speaker in for
our students and to provide pizza and drinks. We decided on the date of 3rd
August which is fast approaching. I want someone to take control of this and
make a poster ASAP. We need to put it up over uni and make sure everyone
knows about it. I have talked to Ashwin today and he thinks we should push
it back a week and he is confident he can sort out a speaker.

As Chris is unavailable this week perhaps John or Kar could get onto this
straight away. We dont have much to do so far so the earlier we get these
posters out the better for us and the better for attendance.

Also we ARE having a meeting this Wednesday the 20th. Kar has told me that
its guild club day which I didnt know anything about but regardless we are
going to hold a meeting in the library from 12-2. Kar Kiat is going to book
the room.

Ok on another note the SPE Ball is fast approaching (this Saturday) and I
have received all our tickets in the mail. We need to repay Ashwin with the
money by Wednesday if possible. I will go see Lisa, Brian and Gemma and give
them their tickets and ask for their money. Also the theme is Gangsters and
Molls so don't be shy to dress up and go all out. If you cant be bothered
just make sure you wear a gangster hat. I'm sure company reps and SPE-WA
will be impressed by our efforts.

Ok, I think that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed your first day back and
I'll see you Wednesday if not before.

Thanks

Ellie