specurtin-committee Re: Fwd: SPE WA 2011 Annual Ball

  • From: Christopher Coman <c.coman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 15:26:48 +0000

I concur, I think we should get a table together of Curtin students, perhaps
advertise this amongst our members. $70 is a bit, but I'm sure it'll be great
value :D

________________________________
From: Society of Petroleum Engineers WA
<Julie.Arslanoski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Julie.Arslanoski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:17 AM
Subject: SPE WA 2011 Annual Ball
To: wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear SPE Members, Colleagues and Friends,

Tickets are now on sale for the SPE Annual Fundraising Ball "Gangsters & Molls"
to be held on Saturday, 23rd July 2011 at the Belle Vue Ballroom, Perth
Convention & Exhibition Centre.

Be ready for a fabulous night of flappers, gangsters, gaming and jazz! The
evening includes cocktails, 3 course meal, premium beer and wines. Fabulous
entertainment by Perth’s own Jazz diva ‘Libby Hammer and her 9 piece band’ are
guaranteed to make this a night to remember. Dress in the Gangsters & Molls
theme or Black tie.

Ticket Prices:

Members: $165, Non Members: $175, Students: $70, Tables of 10; $1,750

Purchase tickets online now at:
http://www.spe-wa.org/<http://interspire.perthweb.com.au/link.php?M=121930&N=1247&L=508&F=H>

Sponsorship is available – please contact the SPE Social Committee for more
information:

Anita.Boulazeris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Anita.Boulazeris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Belinda.Wu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Belinda.Wu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Justin.Herriman@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Justin.Herriman@xxxxxxxxxxx>;