specurtin-committee Re: From John

  • From: Ziad Zammar <ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 00:17:57 +0000

Hi Tye

Please ensure when writing the name tags, they are typed up and placed in the
following format

                                       FULL NAME
                                    COMPANY NAME

See you at the meeting

Ziad Zammar - Sponsorship Coordinator
Society of Petroleum Engineers Curtin Student Chapter
Mobile: 0417990197
Email: ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://au.linkedin.com/pub/ziad-zammar/13/935/171

From: Jonathon Akers <jonathon.akers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just letting you guys know that we have permission to take both the Scale m=
ini Sub and the Offshore Rig from Physics.

We may not need the Sub, but it is a maritime engineering component and may=
 make a nice addition,
Up to you all... although I would recommend seeing it before you pass final=
 judgment.

We now just need a bunch of you to come and help carry them over when we ha=
ve time.

All the best. and have fun.

Jon.