specurtin-committee Re: From John

  • From: Ashwin Amarnath <ash_business@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 17:56:35 +0800

Ellie

I have done my part with the alcohol forms. I have also sold quite a few
tickets by talking to people about the event.

I will come down and help you to sell more on Wednesday that way we can talk
to more people there generate more interest.

I am also thinking of getting a photographer for this event for an hr or 2
to grab some good quality photos as we have heaps of reps coming and a
number of students as well

I am expecting. Anyone knows someone who can be photographer for that night
or not? Please advise asap.

Ashwin

From: Jonathon Akers <jonathon.akers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Just letting you guys know that we have permission to take both the Scale m=
ini Sub and the Offshore Rig from Physics.

We may not need the Sub, but it is a maritime engineering component and may=
 make a nice addition,
Up to you all... although I would recommend seeing it before you pass final=
 judgment.

We now just need a bunch of you to come and help carry them over when we ha=
ve time.

All the best. and have fun.

Jon.