specurtin-committee Re: Club Reminders

  • From: Ellie Lock <ellie.lock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 05:36:08 +0000

Hey guys. Seems we have a lot of problems with the date we've chosen for our
event. What do u think we should do? If we change it we better send an email
out asap. Kar - how is that all going?
Also we need to sell uwa tickets soon as well.
We can discuss this at the meeting but I think something needs to be done
today. Ive sent a venue form off already but it should be a problem to change.
Maybe we should just make all the petroleum Engineers attend the Queensland
presentation (chris email) and have our talk next month. Please let me know so
I can tell Craig.