specurtin-committee Re: Christmas Sundowner - Art Gallery of WA Update:

  • From: Christopher Coman <c.coman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lynn.bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lynn.bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:16:31 +0000

Hi,

My name is Chris Coman, I am the Secretary of the newly formed SPE Curtin
Student Chapter, and I was hoping you would be able to do a mail-out to your
list about our Inaugural Sundowner, sponsored by Apache, which is next Monday
the 6th of December at the Como Hotel, 6:30pm, and is free. I have attached a
flyer with the details (tell people to ignore the RSVP date but if you could
ask them to RSVP ASAP that would be great).

Thanks in advance,
Chris Coman
Secretary, Curtin SPE Student Chaper