specurtin-committee Re: Banner

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 11:51:04 +0800

I love the slogan suggested by Lisa. Students will definitely be attracted
to the word 'career' and the prospects of joining the chapter.

On top of that list, I think a small Curtin guild logo will be necessary
because remember we still are a student guild club. Just a small one in the
corner should do.

Would we need some text as well, describing who we are and what we do? Just
a brief paragraph or two should be fine. Do the CEC banners have this?

Speaking of photos, it might be a good idea for those who has access to
photos from the president visit and the sundowner last year and any other
photos in general to post them on our Facebook group, like what UWA is
doing. We need to fill this group with regular updates to give off the
impression that we are an active chapter.

Winston