specurtin-committee Re: Advertising!!!

  • From: Ashwin Amarnath <ash_business@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 21:47:36 +0800

No worries Ellie. As for the flyers today, the timeframe was too tight
before and after geology. Seeing as everyone will be in the formation
evaluation lecture I think it would be perfect to hand it out then on
Monday. And more flyers will be given out there as well. I am in the process
of sending out the flyer to all the students, today and tomorrow via email.