specurtin-committee Fwd: SPE ATW Horizontal, Multilateral & Extended Reach Wells Technology

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:22:36 +0800

Hi Guys,

Once again a paper contest. I highly suggest we get students to participate
in this if we want something to fill out for education on our report.

Winston

From: *SPE Communications* <no-reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 8:59 AM
Subject: SPE ATW Horizontal, Multilateral & Extended Reach Wells Technology
To: DESYEO89@xxxxxxxxx

****

****

*SPE APPLIED TECHNOLOGY WORKSHOP (ATW)*****

*“HORIZONTAL, MULTILATERAL & EXTENDED REACH WELLS TECHNOLOGY”*****

*11 – 14 September 2011 ● Penang, Malaysia*****

 ****

* *****

*REGISTER NOW!*****

 ****

After years of field practice, horizontal, multilateral and extended reach
wells have been effectively and efficiently implemented worldwide to develop
various types of oil and gas fields, including unconventional resources. The
application of these technologies is an established strategy in some
regions, while the economics are difficult to justify in other areas. This
Workshop is aimed to gather experts from different disciplines and
affiliations to share their experiences and to discuss problems and
solutions associated with drilling, completions, stimulation, and
performance optimisation of these types of wells in challenging
environments.****

 ****

The Workshop will contain sessions that will address candidate selection,
well planning, drilling and completion, well performance modelling and
optimisation of well production. The following topic sessions are expected
to be included:****

 ****

·         Technology Overview****

·         Full-Cycle Well Planning****

·         Extended Reach Drilling****

·         Stimulation and Intervention****

·         Reservoir Modelling and Surveillance****

·         Intelligent Wells Monitoring and Control****

·         Unconventional Resources****

·         Case Studies, Train Wrecks, Lessons Learned and Best Practices****

 ****

For further information and to register online, please visit the SPE website
at
http://www.spe.org/events/11apen/<http://click.specommunications.org/t/133626/40746771/8030/0/>or
contact the SPE Asia Pacific Office at tel: 60.3.2288.1233; fax:
60.3.2282.1220 or e-mail: spekl@xxxxxxx****

 ****

SPE members receive periodic emails on meetings related to their discipline
or because they have opted to receive information on specific meetings or
programs. Non-members have received this email because they opted to receive
information on this meeting or topic area.****

Unsubscribe
Send an email message to service@xxxxxxx, <service@xxxxxxx> with
"Unsubscribe" in the subject line. Please also include your name and member
number (if applicable) in the text. ****

SPE Privacy Policy<http://click.specommunications.org/t/133626/40746771/6/0/>
Society of Petroleum Engineers
222 Palisades Creek Drive, Richardson, Texas, U.S.A. 75080-2040****