specurtin-committee Fwd: Networking Evening

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 13:38:18 +0800

Lecture times of chemical third and fourth years for lecture bashing.

Winston





---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, May 13, 2011 at 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: Networking Evening
To: Naomi Mockford <N.Mockford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>


Hi Naomi,

We will definitely ask the lecturers for permission beforehand.

Thanks again for the times.

Regards
Winston


_____________________________

Winston Kosasih | Chapter President
SPE Curtin Student Chapter
Mobile: +61 (0) 406 887 195
Email: wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx
Email: winston.kosasih@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE : The information in this e-mail is confidential and
privileged; it is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named
as the recipient hereof. Disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
contents of this e-mail by persons other than the intended recipient is
strictly prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please delete the original message and notify us by
return email or collect call immediately. Thank you.



On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Naomi Mockford <N.Mockford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  Hi Winston
>
>
>
> I just sent email to all students including PhD, Masters and Undergraduate
> students.
>
>
>
> These are common units for Third and fourth year.
>
>
>
> ChE 321 Mass transfer operation (third year) –Dr Tushar Sen
>
> WED: 8 am to 10am
>
> Thu: 3pm to 5pm
>
>  Or
>
>
>
> ChE 322 Process Plant Engineering (Third year) –Assoc Prof Hari Vuthaluru
>
> Tue: 2 to 4pm
>
> Thu: 10 to 12pm
>
>
>
> CHE 421 Risk management (4th year) – Dr Nicoleta Maynard
>
> There has two lecture but students attend only one lecture
>
> Mon: 8 am to 11am
>
> Thu: 2 to 5pm
>
>
>
> I copy into lecture and please contact them direct
>
>
>
> Regards
>
>
>
> Naomi
>
>
>
>
>
> *Naomi Mockford*
>
> Administrative officer
>
> Department of Chemical Engineering
>
> Curtin University
>
> GPO Box U 1987, Perth, WA, 6845
>
> Tel | +61 8 9266 4211
>
> Fax | +61 8 9266 2681
> Email | n.mockford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <http://yournamehere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>
> [image: cid:image001.png@01CB7CD7.B97B4EB0]
>
> Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
> CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* Winston Kosasih [mailto:wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx]
> *Sent:* Friday, 13 May 2011 1:15 PM
> *To:* Naomi Mockford
> *Subject:* Re: Networking Evening
>
>
>
> Hi Naomi,
>
>
>
> Would it also be possible to get the timetables of all the major chemical
> engineering lectures for the third and fourth year undergraduates?
>
>
>
> If possible we would like to use it to talk briefly at the lectures about
> this event.
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
>
>
>
>
> _____________________________
>
>
>
> Winston Kosasih | Chapter President
> SPE Curtin Student Chapter
> Mobile: +61 (0) 406 887 195
> Email: wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx
>
> Email: winston.kosasih@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE : The information in this e-mail is confidential and
> privileged; it is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named
> as the recipient hereof. Disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
> contents of this e-mail by persons other than the intended recipient is
> strictly prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received
> this e-mail in error, please delete the original message and notify us by
> return email or collect call immediately. Thank you.
>
>
>
>  On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> Yes please, that would be great.
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Winston
>
>
>
>
>
> _____________________________
>
>
>
> Winston Kosasih | Chapter President
> SPE Curtin Student Chapter
> Mobile: +61 (0) 406 887 195 <%2B61%20%280%29%20406%20887%20195>
> Email: wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx
>
> Email: winston.kosasih@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE : The information in this e-mail is confidential and
> privileged; it is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named
> as the recipient hereof. Disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
> contents of this e-mail by persons other than the intended recipient is
> strictly prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received
> this e-mail in error, please delete the original message and notify us by
> return email or collect call immediately. Thank you.
>
>
>
>    On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Naomi Mockford <
> N.Mockford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hi Winston
>
>
>
> I just sent email out to our Undergraduate students.  Would you like me to
> send our PhD students also Masters by course work students as well?
>
>
>
> Regards
>
>
>
> Naomi
>
>
>
> *Naomi Mockford*
>
> Administrative officer
>
> Department of Chemical Engineering
>
> Curtin University
>
> GPO Box U 1987, Perth, WA, 6845
>
> Tel | +61 8 9266 4211
>
> Fax | +61 8 9266 2681
> Email | n.mockford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <http://yournamehere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>
> [image: cid:image001.png@01CB7CD7.B97B4EB0]
>
> Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
> CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)
>
>
>
>
>
> *From:* Winston Kosasih [mailto:wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx]
> *Sent:* Friday, 13 May 2011 12:39 PM
> *To:* Naomi Mockford
> *Subject:* Networking Evening
>
>
>
> Hi Naomi,
>
>
>
> Following our conversation over the phone, I have sent you the email that
> invites all the chemical engineering students to our networking evening.
>
>
>
> It would be greatly appreciated if you can send it out to them ASAP since
> the deadline is closing in.
>
>
>
> Many Thanks!
>
> Winston
>
>
>
>
>
> _____________________________
>
>
>
> Winston Kosasih | Chapter President
> SPE Curtin Student Chapter
> Mobile: +61 (0) 406 887 195 <%2B61%20%280%29%20406%20887%20195>
> Email: wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx
>
> Email: winston.kosasih@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE : The information in this e-mail is confidential and
> privileged; it is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named
> as the recipient hereof. Disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the
> contents of this e-mail by persons other than the intended recipient is
> strictly prohibited and may violate applicable laws. If you have received
> this e-mail in error, please delete the original message and notify us by
> return email or collect call immediately. Thank you.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

PNG image

Other related posts: