specurtin-committee Club Reminders

  • From: Corinne McGrade <corinne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Corinne McGrade <corinne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 00:12:54 +0000

Hi everyone,
A gentle reminder that the booking form for Clubs Day is due in by no later
than 5pm on Monday 7th March.
Also, the first clubs meeting of the year is scheduled for Wednesday 9th March
at 3.30pm in 403.107. Please email through your apologies if you can't attend.
We will have snacks on offer plus few guest speakers there to chat to you,
Sharon Leung from the Parmelia Hilton, Damien from Red Bull and the Manager
from the Tav.
 I've attached the Re-Registration application pack too for those clubs who
haven't re-registered for 2011 yet.

Corinne McGrade
Membership Officer | Curtin Student Guild

Tel | 08 9266 2908
Fax | 08 9266 3384

Bldg 106F, Kent Street, Bentley WA 6102
Web | http://guild.curtin.edu.au

Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content