[specurtin-committee] Fwd: Re: Invoicing (and logo, new thread!)

  • From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 10:43:09 +0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, November 1, 2010
Subject: [specurtin-committee] Re: Invoicing (and logo, new thread!)
To: Ashwin Amarnath <ashwin.amarnath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kelvin Lee <supremeemperorkelvin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, October 31, 2010
To: Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx>

3d Oildrop

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Kelvin Lee
<supremeemperorkelvin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ignore the last one, wasn't cleaned properly, this one should be ok.

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 10:12 AM, Kelvin Lee
<supremeemperorkelvin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 11:33 PM, Winston Kosasih <wkosasih88@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE : The information in this e-mail is confidential
and privileged; it is intended for use solely by the individual or
entity named as the recipient hereof. Disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail by persons other
than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may violate
applicable laws. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
delete the original message and notify us by return email or collect
call immediately. Thank you.