[specurtin-committee] FW: New SPE Administrators

  • From: Christopher Coman <c.coman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 02:14:11 +0000

Just forwarding this through incase anyone didn't get it. Ashwin once we get
the flyer complete and okay'd with Winston, we should e-mail it to the new
administrators below as well as leanne just in case.

Just following our conversation too: Flyer needs SPE Logo, Club Logo, Guild
Logo. If we can get that done today that would be best.