[spcc_sjc] IMPORTANT: St Paul's SJC meeting postponed to Feb. 19

  • From: Kathleen Mccoy <kathy_mccoy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "spcc_sjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <spcc_sjc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "dcburriesci@xxxxxxxxx" <dcburriesci@xxxxxxxxx>, "miamama01@xxxxxxxxxxx" <miamama01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:36:37 -0500

Hello,

St. Paul's Social Justice Committee meeting has been postponed to the
following Wednesday, February 19 at 6:00 pm due to forecasted snow and
possibly bad road conditions.  We will still meet in the parlor.

I have attached the meeting agenda with the Feb. 19 date.  I will also
upload the agenda to the committee's DropBox.

Stay safe,
Kathy