[sotd] AutoMotoPortal [February 9, 2009]

  • From: "Site of the Day" <amholm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 11:00:00 -0400

        Site of the Day for Monday, February 9, 2009

        AutoMotoPortal

Today's site presents automotive news from around the world. With both the North
American and European car industries experiencing significant difficulties,
Gentle
Subscribers may want to keep an eye on the latest industry reports on innovative
products along with the latest buzz.

"AutoMotoPortal.com is automotive web portal founded in February 2006 that
brings
you the latest automotive news from all over the world. We cover the US, the
European and the Asian market. Every day we bring you the latest information
from
automotive industry. With exclusive photos and stories our mission is to become
leading web portal dedicated to automotive industry. We publish articles from 53
different car manufacturers. We do not sell cars or parts." - from the website

The site offers more than two dozen categories which can be browsed and
searched,
covering areas such as design, green, safety, concept cars, hybrids and
technology.
Articles on emissions, turbochargers, the world's smallest car and the five best
selling green cars are among some of the current reports. Also spotlighted are
articles on the coolest Hollywood cars and a story on the pick-up truck which
has
traveled across Antarctica to reach the South Pole. An interesting technical
feature of this web site is the use of small print pop ups, which are not nearly
annoying as they sound. These provide internal links to related news items and
include the first few words of the referenced article.

Wheel over to the site for an interesting roundup of automotive news and
highlights
at:

http://www.automotoportal.com/

  A.M. Holm
<admin-sotd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Manage your subscription and view the List archives on the web at:
<//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/webpage?webpage_id=sotd> and
 <//www.freelists.org/archives/sotd>