[soapcraft] Re: olive oil

  • From: Marion P <krystal1969summer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:19:39 +1200

Hi,

I'm sorry I am also looking for a cheaper extra virgin olive oil, maybe you
could let me know when you find some cheaper oil.

Marion

From: mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soapcraft] olive oil
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 13:21:24 +1200

Kia ora ross
Just wondering if u know of a cheap source of olive oil pomace in chch as my
partner is making a trip this week over the hill and I totally forgot about it
when I was overe there last week. One of my sons and his partner is moving to
melbourne this week/next week..boo hooo…

Arohanui
Mandy Coleman
Mokihinui Mansions
36-56 Lewis Street