[soapcraft] Re: clay

Kia ora ruth

Hey it would be great if you could share the recipe. Thanks! Does anyone
know much about clay? Are cosmetic clays different to other clays ie they
arent the same ones you use to make pottery with or are they dual purpose
clays? I know there are all sorts of clays and there is a clay we used in a
pottery workshop to make garden sculptures which is real gritty and holds
its form well, obv not suitable for soap.thanks

Arohanui

Mandy Coleman

Mokihinui Mansions

36-56 Lewis Street