From: soapcraft-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:soapcraft-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Louise Shing
Sent: Sunday, 20 June 2010 1:00 p.m.
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soapcraft] Weekendus Horribulus!!

Hi All

Sorry been busy making my batch of soap for soap swap, takes about 8 weeks
to cure because of high olive oil content, used fragrance oils and.......

@##@!

Now I know what riced is because I have seen it first hand, my first batch
of failed soap and I'm pretty p***d!

Didn't even get to mix the colours in very well, looks like rice pudding!

My question to experience soapers - is the batch worth keeping??? Or should
it be chucked??

Cheers
Louise