[soapcraft] Re: Weekendus Horribulus!!

  • From: Ross Spencer <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 21:04:19 +1200

I think if it goes through gel stage it is likely to be fine

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 20:36:55 +1200, Louise Shing <louiseshing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I hope so, I'm feeling pretty defeatist at the moment, it was really looking
like rebatched soap after I'd finished, I don't believe it can rectify
itself, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

Louise

on 20/6/10 6:00 PM, maggie bath at maggiebath@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Chuck it all in Louise and see what happens is my suggestion.
I had the same problem as you... Blended it all anyway and it looks as
though it fixed itself because on demould and cut, the soap looked just
fine...
And to coin a phrase I just read a couple of minutes ago on this forum....
If it looks like soap, and it smells like soap, chances are it IS soap