[soapcraft] Re: Sourcing packaging for creams and lotions

  • From: "Robert & Heather Manusauloa" <manusauloa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 17:43:15 +1200

Hi Joey....I'm not missing one cos I haven't ordered yet! But I would like
one thanks.

Heather

From: joey.chang@xxxxxxxxxx
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 11:17:38 +1200

Hi Jan,

I will email you the catalogue, the pictures are not up on the website yet.

Cheers,

Joey

From: Marion P <krystal1969summer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, 29 July, 2010, 9:48 PM

Hi Joey,

I would also love a catalogue emailed to me.

Thanks
Marion

  _____

From: joey.chang@xxxxxxxxxx
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 19:02:15 +1200

Hi Amanda,
I stock a very wide range of packaging, mostly in PET material bottles, jars
and all sorts of accessories (caps, pumps.etc).
I bring them in from various suppliers from overseas in bulk, so the cost
should be relatively reasonable.
There is no minimum, you can buy in 1 unit, 100 units or 1000 unit lots to
get volume discount.
Unfortunately images for the "Packaging" section is not up yet, so if you
like you can email through to request for a catalogue.
 <http://www.scslab.com/> www.scslab.com
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Joey