[soapcraft] Re: Sourcing packaging for creams and lotions

  • From: Marion P <krystal1969summer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:48:39 +1200

Hi Joey,

I would also love a catalogue emailed to me.

Thanks

Marion

From: joey.chang@xxxxxxxxxx
To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [soapcraft] Re: Sourcing packaging for creams and lotions
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 19:02:15 +1200

Hi Amanda,
I stock a very wide range of packaging, mostly in PET material bottles, jars
and all sorts of accessories (caps, pumps…etc).
I bring them in from various suppliers from overseas in bulk, so the cost
should be relatively reasonable.

There is no minimum, you can buy in 1 unit, 100 units or 1000 unit lots to get
volume discount.
Unfortunately images for the “Packaging” section is not up yet, so if you like
you can email through to request for a catalogue.
www.scslab.com
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Joey