[soapcraft] Sourcing packaging for creams and lotions

Hi everyone,

My name's Amanda and I am mainly into making lotions, creams, balms and playing with M&P soap but I also enjoy learning all about ingredients, skincare recipies and soapmaking even if I don't actually ever make it myself.

I'm a kiwi but have been living in Aussie for the last 9 years, only moved back here a few months ago. I have been trying to find a good supplier for bottles, tottles and jars (for cream & lotion) here in NZ but there doesn't seem to be very much of a selection and it can be a bit pricey. I would really appreciate it if anyone can suggest any good NZ websites or companies that supply cosmetic packaging stuff in low quantities. Or do you prefer to buy from overseas?

Thanks!

-Amanda

ingredients.

To unsubscribe from this list go to http://www.freelists.org/list/soapcraft/ enter your email address and choose unsubscribe. Or you can send an email to soapcraft-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------