[soapcraft] Re: Soap Swap

  • From: "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:28:26 +1200

Kia ora louise and mary

Don't be so hard on yourselves! I know what you mean about perfornmance
tho-that often happens with my baking when I have to make it perfecct it
crashes ..and otherwise the cake is beautiful absolutely..i am more
concerned about my packaging actually in terms of perfection for the soap
swap..but I have one of my artistic sons hopefully on board..we will see..

Arohanui

Mandy Coleman

Mokihinui Mansions

36-56 Lewis Street