[soapcraft] Re: Soap Swap

  • From: "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:44:57 +1200

Kia ora

It's the 1st time I have done the icing thing..i just used a plastic bag
with a small hole cut in the corner, just like I use for real icing..a sauce
bottle sounds like it would work though.I didn't have any trouble with it
not tracing, it was thickening as I worked but not too much except for the
bits I added fo too, all the fragrant oils accelerated trace..shame really
cos I do like the fo s.my sons just gone out-I am using his camera at the mo
as he broke mine, just not so sure where it is right now..but when I find it
yeah, I will post some photos..

Arohanui

Mandy Coleman

Mokihinui Mansions