[soapcraft] Re: Soap Swap

  • From: "Liz Brook" <liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 19:15:10 +1200

LOL Mandy - It does sound grand doesn't it!  I was determined that it wasn't
going to be called the shed - but it is really.  I share it with the unused
beehive boxes, the boys motorbikes (at feijoa season time), stored family
furniture, garden pumpkins, etc, etc.  But, I love it, it is 'my' space.  When
we had it built we had the stained glass window from my Dad's house built into
the front.  On a sunny day the sun streams through and the colours are magical
and I get very wistful.

Anyway - when you do your pattycake soaps - how do you ice?  Do you keep some
of the soap and let it trace a bit more and do you use a sauce bottle to do it?
 I love the way these soaps look, but they look a bit fiddly for me.  Post a
pic Mandy, I'd love to see them.

Good luck at the festival - sell heaps!