[soapcraft] Soap Swap

Anyone got their soap made yet?  Did I understand Louise that yours is done?

I made mine today - well two versions of the same, sort of.  It's exciting to
see what they will look like tomorrow.  I love the setting up and organising of
the jugs, spatulas, spoons, plates, sticks, weighing, melting, stirring,
pouring, fiddling and final wrapping up of the soap.  I don't enjoy the clean
up.  I love going to sleep wondering if what I'd imagined I wanted - will be in
the morning.  I love waking up, having my morning cuppa and heading out to the
studio to see what my latest creation is - did it work, how will it look, did I
do a good job, am I happy, will anyone else like it etc. etc.  Such fun!

Liz